Monday, June 1, 2009

He Pops the Question!!

Everyone has been talking non-stop about the New Moon Trailer, but I wanted to bring light to another famous couple that made news over the weekend. Archie and Veronica.

Over the weekend I read that after 60 + years, Archie has finally made up his mind between Veronica and Betty. His bride to be will be…


Now I personally feel that Betty is way better off, I mean if it takes a man over 60 years to finally make a commitment, I think its time to move on, plus the kid is no Zac Efron, he looks like Opie! Reading the comics, I always thought Betty was way cooler than Veronica, so now she can move on and look at her other options, I mean girl give Jughead a chance!!!



5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 01, 2009

    I've always loved comic art : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. reggie is MUCH hotter than jughead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. booo to Veronica! I will always love Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe we had the same layouts until I recently changed mine!! How fun :) I love your blog and am so pissed Archie picked Veronica...Grrr. But I want Martha Stewarts book too!! WHA HOO for cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post made me laugh so hard but I totally agree with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!