Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bored at Work!!

So, I totally had a Funniest Home Video moment at work today. I was sitting in my chair and instead of getting up to grab these files I needed, I decided to try and stretch my body out while still sitting in my chair. The next thing I know I completely flip the chair over my head and go flying in the air. Oh it gets better….because today is the day I decide to wear a dress … so everyone who witnessed my travesty got an extra special show. What was so weird was how slow everything went, I felt like I was in one of those scenes from the Matrix.

Then to make matters worse, like 10 people in my office came up too me and asked me if I was okay (but no one gossips in this office). Oh what a day….see what happens when you drink on a Monday!!

After it was all said and done I can admit it was actually pretty funny, and lucky for me I am the type of person who can laugh at herself.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 30, 2009

    That's kind of amazing. It's ok though- today at my restaurant job I panicked in front of about 10 customers + my manager because I thought I was locked in the private dining room (I couldn't pull the door open!).

    Umm, so they were sliding glass doors. Go figure. Love your blog btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops. That made me laugh out loud and I'm afraid to say I'd probably been one of your co-workers laughing out loud aswell :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!