Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SURPRISE!!!







I ran home for lunch today and guess what met me at the door. I ordered this gift set from a seller on Ebay. I have to just give a SHOUT-OUT to Miss Vickie Secret for her great parfumes. From my first smell I have been an avid lover of parfumes that come from Victoria Secret. So a few weeks back when I went in and saw their new line called
Sexy Little Things Noir™, I knew I just had to have it. It’s an “enchanting blend of sparkling nectarine, sultry amber and exotic cattelaya orchid. Lets just say this is S-E-X in a bottle!!! It totally reminds me of old Hollywood.

Well at the store just for the bottle it was $50.00, so I went to good ole Ebay and found the following for $55.00 (including shipping) :

* 1.7 Eau de Parfum
* 8.4 oz Sexy Little Things Noir™ Scented Body Lotion
* 3.4 oz Sexy Little Things Noir™ Scented Body Powder



This was a steal of a deal (and the very reason that EBAY freaking ROCKS MY SOCKS) so I placed and my bid and it came today. I love the bottle, because it has that old vintage style sprayer. So, now that I am all doused down in Sexy Noir, I feel like doing a sex Burlesque dance. ** …big spender playing in the background….**



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some love!