Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mascara Test Pt. 1



I had to run into CVS today because I’ve been suffering from a hacking cough for the last few days, and needed some cough syrup to knock my booty out tonight. Well I’ve been told that I have a tendency to get distracted whenever I enter a store and tonight was nothing new. I made a u-turn into the make-up aisle and guess what I saw….BUY ONE AND GET ONE FREE OFF ALL MAYBELLINE COSMETICS. After doing a dance, which then caused a huge coughing fit, I decided to get two of their mascaras. My two selections were:
The Colossal Volum' Express® Mascara and NEW XXL Extensions™ XX-TREME LENGTH Microfiber Mascara.

According to Maybelline’s website both products offer things that I should love:

NEW The Colossal Volum' Express® Mascara :

*Creates 9X the volume, instantly.
*Patented MegaBrush + Collagen Formula plump lashes one by one
*Dramatic Volume with no clumps
*Washable

NEW XXL Extensions™ XX-TREME LENGTH Microfiber Mascara


*Beautifully tamed lashes with length beyond belief.
*Discipline Gel uncrosses unruly lashes
*Ultra-black top coat visibly lengthens lashes up to 85%
*Contact Lens Safe
*Ophthalmologist Tested

I am going to post pictures of my Test and see which of the two is the best. Stay Tuned !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some love!