Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Snack Time!!!



So, I was craving a snack and had no idea what I wanted. I was downtown and stopped at the cutest local grocery store here in Austin Royal Blue (http://www.royalbluegrocery.com/) to find something to munch on. Oh Lordy…to my surprise what did I find CHOCO TACOS!!! I have not had one of these in years, so I had to get one. If you don’t know what is CHOCO TACO is, I advise you to rush out to your local grocery store and seek one out. But to tempt you here is the Wiki definition:

"Choco Taco is a kind of dessert food resembling a taco, consisting of a taco shell-like waffle cone, reduced-fat vanilla ice cream, artificially flavored fudge, peanuts, and a milk chocolate coating.[1] The product was invented in Philadelphia in the 1980s by the Jack and Jill Ice Cream Company,[2] but was introduced nationwide by Good Humor-Breyers in 1996 as "America's coolest taco", at the Supermarket Industry Convention in Chicago, Illinois. The "Choco Taco" is marketed under both the Good Humor and Klondike brands, with the Good Humor version marketed as "The Original Ice Cream Taco". Both brands are owned by the same ice cream conglomerate, Good Humor-Breyers, a unit of Unilever, based in Green Bay, Wisconsin."
I love being over-joyed and excited by the smallest things **Mouth full of yummy taco*!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some love!