Thursday, July 2, 2009

Peanut Butter Cookies

I am on the hunt for the perfect Peanut Butter Cookie recipe. I made two batches of cookies last week from two different recipes and I was disappointed with both. The first one came from Martha Stewart and toasted Oats was part of the ingredient list. After almost burning down my apartment and half the oats in the process, the cookies came out YUCK-O!! The second recipe I got from All-recipes and they were decent but not soft and chewy like I remember as a kid. If anyone has a Peanut Butter Cookie recipe they would like to share please email me with it. I have been craving a good PB cookie for days need and need your HELP!!

Also, is anyone else being forced to come into work tomorrow? We’ve been given a half day, which means by time I get up drive all the way downtown and read Perez Hilton it will be time for me to go home.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 02, 2009

    I LOVE peanut butter cookies : ) Good luck finding the perfect recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hemmmm.. peanut butter cookies..hmmmm.. i dont think i'll bake them anymore :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!