Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Its Wednesday Time...

My back is killing me, from rolling out stupid puff pastry dough….but OH BABY GEEZUS that dough was finger licking good. I swear the French have a tendency to make things super complex and time consuming, but so yummy!! We made these things called Chausson, which is basically a French Apple Turnover, its made with Puff pastry and a cooked apple filling. (If you have never had puff pastry, imagine butter encased in a flaky crust…its so amazing.)


Oh, can I just say that my excitement for the release of this album is BEYOND WORDS. I love this chick SO MUCH, her music, her style she is a true icon. The boy and I saw her when she came to Austin and it was such an amazing concert. She was so personable, and that voice….whoa that voice.  

Here is a (HORRIBLY) made video of her newest song, I hope you love it as much as me!!


5 comments:

  1. omg those look soooo freaking good. girl i need to come to your house at dinner and dessert time! :) ur making my diet hard to stick to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UR MAKING ME HUNGRY WITH YOUR FOOD POST! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmmmm. I want a Chausson. OH MY GOSH! I think it sounds and looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Adele! Her voice is so moving.
    I think that video is a rip off. Her real one is here:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw

    Waay Better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!