Friday, June 18, 2010

TGIF...

I am so high right now….not in a bad way, but after an email I received I’ve been on cloud nine all day. I am so proud that my little company has been featured on one of the BEST cupcake blogs in the blogsphere.

Please take a minute to check it out here !!! (and if your not following my Dollface blog, expect a spanking…unless your into that and that’s a whole different story….LOL!!)

In weekend plans, is anyone else STOKED to see Toy Story 3 as I am?


 I have been counting down the days, because this movie looks so FUNNY!! Every time I see the trailer with the dinosaur chatting online I die laughing. Were going to have to strategically plan the time we go, that will offer us the least amount of small children being there. But it always amazes me when we go to a midnight showing of something like Zombie Killers and see a 3 year old running around. If you can’t afford a babysitter stay your booty home, and who brings a small child to a horror movie!!! (I remember being scared to pieces when I saw the “Never Ending Story…LOL” )

I think the rest of the weekend I need to stay in and do some organizing. (My closet looks like it throw up)  I’ve bought so many new things for summer and though my wardrobe is expanding for some reason my closet is staying the same….What’s up with that? 

I wish I could blink my eyes and have this.
(Damn you Carrie...you have it all)

In the Summer I am all about wearing dresses, and I’ve been coming across a ton of cute ones. I am not a shorts type of girl (terrified of starting a fire with my thighs rubbing together) so I live in dresses. I got these a few days ago, can’t wait to wear them!!


I hope everyone has a safe and fun filled weekend!!!


2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, cupcakes...yum. (:

    Man, I would die to have a closet like Carrie Bradshaw's!! Plus all of the stuff in it...in my size. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on having your blog featured!!
    I saw Toy Story 3 ( I was so stoked!!) and it was soo good!!!
    Xoxo
    Alexis
    www.maddesthatters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!