Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Weekend Recap...

The plan was to go to this really fun Halloween event....

So I pulled out the blush....

Photobucket

put on a brand new dress....

Photobucket

then fell alseep on the couch, woke up with smeared blush and lipstick realizing it was WAY too late to make it to our event.(and that I am turning into an old lady!!)
So instead we went and had yummy tacos and saw some creative pumpkins.  Sometimes sleep overpowers excitement in my book...LOL

Photobucket



7 comments:

  1. I do that too... and guess what? I love it. I can't make every single event and sometimes my body just won't let me lol. You looked gorgeous!! I love the blush and that lip is everything!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite is probably the owl lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh hahah good job dear.
    atleast you looked GORGEOUS.<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress you always look pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress! You're so gorgeous! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your makeup is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!