Friday, October 22, 2010

TGIF...

Achoo…. Literally that is what I have been doing for the last 3 hours. I woke up this morning fine, got to work and all of sudden my eyes starting watering, I can’t stop sneezing and my nose is runny….STUPID Allergies, and obviously these are like ninja Allergies because they kind of snuck up on me and nunchucked me in the face. (Side Story…my older brother went through this stage where he wanted to be Bruce Lee, he had all the weapons and outfits (but never actually learned how to do any Kung Fu), I always thought it was funny a black Bruce lee…LOL!!)

I hope they don’t get worse over the weekend.

This weekend I just want to sleep, I want to sleep for hours and only get up to exchange my ice cream cartons. Knowing us that won’t happen, because I will drag the BF on some adventure and capture it for your viewing pleasure. Talking about capturing moments, can I just say it drives my BF CRAZY with all the pictures I take. What drives me crazy is the fact that I’ve been doing this for months and he still complains about it, but I love taking pictures, its always fun to look back and see what you looked like then or what your were doing…(So, I guess he will just have to GET OVER IT!!)

Plus, I love looking at blogs where people document their lives in pictures. So I leave with a fun picture I took of Loco….

Photobucket
(Yes he runs a pretty tight ship!!)



Have a wonderful weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. I love taking pictures too.. and I'm not very shy about it, eithier. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haah the dog!! too funny lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!