Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weekend Recap....

I went on a road trip, which consisted of



A 10 hour car ride with a furry friend on my lap….



photo3

Amish Pies…….



Tons and Tons of Silly IPhone Photos….


photo

Eating more rock candy than one person should….


photo1

Being grossed out by "interesting" foods…..


photo2


Participating in my 2nd college graduation with my mother and sister (my mother was also receiving her Master’s degree and my younger sister got her bachelors degree….ya we ROCK)

DSC01169



Paying tribute to my lost friend and seeing another one that I have known since 2nd grade (and FINALLY meeting her kiddos, which I just realized I didn't any pictures of.....BOO!!!) 


It's always fun going home and being around my family and its always a sad and depressing day when I have to leave. 





5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the graduation! And may I just say your makeup looks beautiful! I adore pink, but I tend to look like a clown when I do my eye makeup because my skin is so ridiculously pale..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and sis, too - how inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup in the first picture is so pretty! And how unique-- you, your sister AND your mother graduating together. Congrats to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you, your mom and sis. Looks like you had a wonderful wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your makeup!! that blush and lip color... so pretty!! an congrats to you all, beautiful ladies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!