Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Costumes!

I received an email this morning with a picture of the cutest Halloween Costume… a costume that was created just for me….wait for it….wait for it… it was a

Hello Kitty Pin-up Costume! I almost died when I saw this costume and thanked the Costume gods for creating something that had to be created just for me. Well I went on a search to find this lovely costume, and guess what, my favorite store was selling them. I cruised over to the Target website and low and behold the costume was there, I clicked on the button to order it and Damn it to Heck, they didn't have my size.

I’ve been searching all morning to find this costume and have had no luck. I did find some other cute Hello Kitty Costumes.

Once again they are all made for girls with no boobs, hips or thighs…which counts me out!!!!!

Now I am sitting here with a major sad face….


oh why oh why, must I be blessed with this amazing Curvaceous body...LOL!!! No worries, I’ve got my sailor thing going on, so it will be all good.

This weekend the BF and I got invites to some fun events going down.

I don’t know which ones were going to check out (its so cold here, I just want to snuggle up in some warm PJ’s and crawl under the covers) but I promise to take lots of pictures to share.



3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the costume :( The sailor one you're wearing is cute, though!

    I'm just going to be a cat this year. Gotta keep Halloween cheap this year. All I have to do is purchase some ears and a tail.

    Have fun with whatever you do this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Oooo! Go to the zombie skate! Zombies are my favorite :) Which is why for Halloween, I'm going to be a... ZOMBIE PINUP GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a bummer about the costume! Hope you enjoy Halloween though!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!