Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gem Sweata...

I've been a little busy bee, and been slacking in the posting capacity. The BF and I went to the Erotic Carnival and it was a ton of fun. We got to watch some of our favorite burlesque performers put on an awesome show, which is always a pleasure. I took a bunch of pictures which you can view at the DollFace Myspace. ( I am way too lazy to post all those pics here...LOL!!)


(See my excitement for the show!!)

A few days ago I was super suprised by the BF. I was in the middle of completing a cake order when I asked him to run to the store to pick up a few things for me. He comes back juggling a ton of bags and out of the corner of my eye I notice a big box. I start putting up the grocery items and get to the bag with the box and almost died. If you have been following me you know I am totally obessed with MADE FOR TV items. Well one of the items I had been watching for was the Perfect Brownie Pan.....well guess what my darling got me!!


My little sister is visiting for a few days, so I am looking forward to a fun-filled weekend. I am a little bummed, my sailor suit has not arrived as of today, so I don't know what I am going to do for Halloween. Maybe I will make a trip to Goodwill and get myself a Gem Sweater....LOL!!


2 comments:

  1. You kill me with your posts! haha that last picture is priceless and that brownie pan?! Oh my gosh, tell me please how it works out. It looks AH-mazing! What did you end up being for Hallowe'en? You should have been Hello Kitty! hehe

    And did you ever get the prizes I sent?? Let me know! I will have to send you an e-mail too about some stuff that I can't write on here haha off to prison - oh I mean school hahaha xoxo Have a great day Erica!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!