Monday, May 21, 2012


Things have been really quiet over here, because I’ve been diligently working on getting my company Dollface Delights a face lift. I’ve decided to rebrand the company to reach out to a different market and offer some additional services. Right now I am taking a 14-week small business course and learning so much on running my business the legit way. One of the things I’ve realized I really need to get my butt on is business cards. People are always asking for them and its kind of embarrassing that I don't have any to hand out.

When I had my original website and logo created I received a ton of business cards, but with the rebranding and getting a new phone number those cards are pretty useless. I’ve been doing a ton of research to find the best place to order my cards for the value and I came across the site Print Runner.  Print Runner is an online printing company that offers business card services.

There website is so user friendly and I love how you can create your own style of business card or use their templates.  Here are a few ideas I've been playing around with.

Out of pure coincidence I received an email from them asking me if I would be interested in hosting a giveaway for some of their products, which of course I was stoked about.  So thanks to Print Runner and allowing me to host this Giveway, the winner and myself will receive the following: 

Business Card Size and Style Business Cards - 2x3.5 (Standard)

Quantity 250

Colors 4/4 Color Both Sides

Paper 14 pt. UV Coating on Front, 14 pt. UV Coating on both sides,

Proof NONE

Rounded Corners NO

*Giveaway is open to US Residents only, ages 18 years old and above. 
To make this quick and dirty, if you want to enter email me at, with the subject line PRINT RUNNER. Include your mailing info, that way if your selected I don't have to chase you down for your info and I can submit your info to them ASAP.   Winner will be announced on May 25, 2012!!!

1 comment:

  1. Im glad to see you posting mama, you know i MISS YOU!
    Good luck on Dollface Delights baby cakes!


Thanks for showing me some love!