Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekend Recap...

Three day weekends are the best...


We actually got up super early and went grocery shopping, which I am slowly starting to dread. Why are groceries so damn expensive? We've been really watching what we eat and tryinig to buy nothing but healthy stuff and that makes it even worse.  Its really sad to say in America its cheaper to get processed junk than fresh food. 

We treated ourselves to an early movie and saw “Contraband” with Mark Walberg (who will always be Markey Mark in my heart…I totally still have the funky bunch on cassette tape, yes people cassette tape).  It was really good, despite the guy sitting a few seats down from us, who got up a MILLION times. (DUDE, if you can't hold your pee pee, maybe you should't get a big gulp.)   I kind of (aka REALLY REALLY wanted to) wanted to see "Beauty and the Beast" in 3D.  I love that movie pieces and though it would be so much fun to see it remastered, but the husband was like no way am I paying 20 bucks for movie tickets for a movie you have at home on DVD....BOO to BOYS!!


Then we spent way to much time in Target, my home away from home.   Now that they have their Valentines Day stuff out I pretty much want EVERYTHING, which is not good for my bank or account (or marriage...LOL). 
 Came home and gave someone a bath...after they had thrown up all our bed.  What I love is how he threw up, ran away, then came back and then had the nerve to beg for a treat...LOL!! 







2 comments:

  1. Eating healthy is so hard when you don't have money to burn! I totally feel ya.

    Aww... Beauty and the Beast in 3-D would be so fun! Total boo for boys there.

    HA! That's so cute about your dog. Such a little stinker ;)

    -april.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that orly polish is really pretty. your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!