Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend Recap (Husband Birthday Edition...)

We celebrated the husband’s birthday this weekend and it was such a low key glorious day. I made him a special breakfast to start the day with, which included egg whites, turkey sausage and sweet potatoes pancakes.


We lounged around watching movies and he LOVED his gift…. BeachBody’s “Insanity”.


We ended the night by going to a Brazilian steakhouse, which was a very unique experience. Basically you get a card that you flip over to show its green side and before you know it you’re bombarded with meat. The hubs was in MEAT HEAVEN!! Meat was coming from all different directions and it was so good. Once your ready for them to stop, you just flip your card over to the red side and that lets them know not to bother you. It was a really fun night, but I think I can go the rest of the month not eating another piece of meat…LOL!





Another wonderful birthday for the Love of my life!!


10 comments:

  1. I am going to need the recipe for those pancakes twinnie. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the brazilian steakhouses! best food ever!

    and yes we need the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang that last pic look GOOD! got me hungry! *smile* glad you and the hubster ENJOYed the birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a great time for you guys! I'm jealous. :P

    You should TOTALLY update on how your hubby likes that INSANITY workout. The commercials make me so curious.

    -april.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a lot of meat on that plate NOM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your hubby ;) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. My boyfriend and I have really been wanting to try a Brazillian Steakhouse but haven't yet because I'm not a huge meat-eater. He is though, and he is DYING to go! It looks really cool there ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEYYYY Long time no talk!!! Congrats on the wedding!!!!

    I have a new website...please follow me here!! www.ohnikka.com

    Also I moved to ATL, no longer in Texas!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely birthday, hopefully he recipricates the same attention when your birthdays comes around.

    Mary

    P.s I am now following you through Bloglovin since GFC will end soon. Happy blogging <333
    ♥ meowwzie.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi! i am from Brasil(Rio de janeiro state) and seed your blog in other blog(beautyfash) and was love it! i don´t speack english very well so sorry if i say sothing ron...i thank you very pretty! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah, here in Brasil have very steakhouse(churrascarias is like house of barbecue) and i love barbecue too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!