Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weekend Recap....

Thanks for all the kind words about my “Stand Up” moment. Can I just say that coming into work things were a WHOLE lot better!!  It just confirmed my last statement, that I will continue to take action when things start to bother me.

Over the weekend I did something super fun….I wore a WIG…So if you have been following me you know my obsession with becoming a red head. A few weeks ago we  stopped in a beauty supply store and I found my solution. Can I just say how much I LOVE IT. Its super bright and crazy and totally me!!! I had to make a few snips and alterations, but the final product came out perfect. 

(I believe I have found my new OBESSION!!)

As for the rest of our weekend, we had plans to go and see “Fast and the Furious”, well that never happened. I swear the whole city of Austin had the same plan and all of the shows were either SOLD OUT or jammed packed to capacity….maybe this upcoming weekend his dreams can be fullfilled.  So instead of the movies we found ourselves at Wal-mart grocery shopping...you know we live the glamorous life!  Have you ever noticed the craziest people come out to do their grocery shopping at night....Its always a good time!

We also tried out a new local place called the Galaxy Cafe and had some super yummy food!  I am pretty much sold on any place that has caramelized onions on their menu. 


I did a post a few weekends ago, and made comment about the terrible shirt the boy was wearing. You can check it out if you need a reminder here.  Well to spite me he has started a little collection.  These few gems are from this weekend...

(oh ya he is growing a beard too...YAY ME!)

I also enjoyed a freshly groomed dog, caramel rice cakes with peanut butter and bananas (thank you love...but it doesn't make up for the above), new music.  I came across this group on youtube about a week ago and you guys know I LOVE to share my music obessions.  They are so different and so fun....I was hooked quick...fast and in a hurry!



5 comments:

  1. hey dear, Thanks for sharing your kind words on my blog. I love your red hair, that color is growing on me, but I am scared to try. One day hopefully I will try other colors but I just loving seeing it on others. Yes Fast Five is a must see. I love that CB song, I am crazy for Chris Brown...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them from youtube!

    Your HAIR IS FAB! U LOOK AMAZING GIRL!
    And your boy toy looks bad ass with his new facial hair! lol! luv ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great girl! the food looked soooo good

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOH LaLa, YESS! red hair, and it is styled adorably!! LOVING the ringlets of curls. I am like you, as soon as I read any menu item with "caramelized onions" I am SOLD!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that food looks so delicious I actually looked up the restaurant to see if they had restaurants elsewhere! Lol and I use to be a redhead, its great!! And this group Karmin is dopeeeee. Thanks for sharing! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!