Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Weekend Recap...

This weekend went by obnoxiously fast and we hardly left the house. We tried a new food trailer called “Man bites Dog” and they had some amazing hot dogs. The boy being always adventures got a Greek dog (which was surprisingly very yummy) and my plain Jane self got a ketchup and mustard dog, but it was YUM-O. They had the softest buns; I  literally could have just eaten a ton of those.


The renegade craft fair was in town so we stopped by and guess who had the cutest booth there….Twinkie Chan. If you don’t know who she is check out her blog here. She makes the cutest accessories and I jumped at the chance to own one. I ended up getting a cupcake you can wear in your hair and it’s ADOR-able!!

The rest of the weekend included:

Pancakes at midnight, Yummy tacos, l0unging in bed watching Disney’s “Tangled” (which was uber cute), and FINALLY finishing my horrid closet. 

I also got my glitter and plan on working on my shoes this upcoming weekend, plus I have another wedding DIY in store....YAY!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my the cupcakes were so adorable!!! I love hot dogs so I know I would have been like the hot dog monster!!!! They looked yummY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!