Friday, September 3, 2010

TGIF...

I stumbled across this video today….


Are you just as shocked as I am? This really blows my mind and makes me really question what we are forced fed, via the media. Its sad that we look at media material and ooh and ahh at how GORGEOUS these person are wishing we could have their bodies or hair….BLAH BLAH.  When in reality its probably  F-A-K-E!!

I  know I am am not perfect (okay maybe in my mind) but at least I am REAL !!!



Have a wonderful LONG weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. i saw this video before. so much editing goes into a picture that especialy us girls try to be. we need to learn to embrace ourselves and we gota stay real. love ur makeup in your pic by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I've seen this before! It definitely comforted me about the way I look without makeup. Even the most gorgeous people get all old and funky eventually, so I just try to keep myself pretty on the inside. ;-)

    Hope you're having a great LONG weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, *I* think you are gorgeous!!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this before and it's insane!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn right girl!!!!

    real trumps perfection...like whoa!!!

    ps. i love this dove ad. it's such a wake up call for so many young girls seeking perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!