Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend Recap....

Friday was a good day got to leave work early and came home to make cakes for a dinner party. (Chocolate Cake, with Coco pastry cream and Nutella Buttercream…YUM-O) Plus I was able to turn in my paperwork to see if I will be able to start culinary school in the summer (WOOT…WOOT). The BF and I had more yummy seafood and I got to try out my new bright Pink blush.

(You can read about the blush here...and yes I like to be Bright!!)

Saturday we did a little shopping at the mall and I wore my new awesome Sparkly belt I ordered from Japan.

( I kind of look like Snow White...LOL)

We also saw Tyler Perry’s “Why did I get Married Too” . It was pretty good and had a major twist that throws us for a loop towards the end. (I literally dropped my jaw).

We watched several Marilyn Monroe movies “Some Like it Hot” and “Seven year Itch” and I fell even more in love with Miss Monroe. (Even the BF liked them) I also drooled over every outfit she had on, she was one Hot Tomato.










Sunday was filled with on sale Easter candy and Law and Order SUV…What a perfect day!!



15 comments:

  1. LOVE this post, Miss Diva! OMG The blush and belt were too hot for me! When I looked at your belt, I thought pin up look but I can see snow white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend sounds good, [=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post, i love your smile so cute! that belt is pretty hot too...Ive never watched a Marylyn movie...SHOCK HORROR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOKING CUTE AS ALWAYS MY DEAR - HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT WITH CULINARY SCHOOL, I WISH U THE BEST

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're looking fab like always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. miss you are too gorgeous!
    i loelovelove your smile, it makes me smile.
    love the pinks in the first picture, and just everyything about the second.
    i love how happy you look! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a pretty good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw i love marilyn too. she was such a kick ass woman! as are you with that sparkly belt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I freakin love the first pic of you with the hot pink ES and matching blush..you look so dope!!! super cute girl!!!! p.s thanks for the brow comment...trust me it is so hard and annoying to grow out your brows because they look all sorts of hot mess when your doing it..I swear I was going crazy with not touching my tweezers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on Culinary School! I know you will get in...

    I gave you a blog award. Check out my blog to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally diggin the pink on you. You're looking great by the way. I don't think I've ever seen a film with Monroe in it but she's got a really nice body.

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww, your 'Snow White' look is so cute!! *HAWT* ;)

    xo
    raven

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your makeup especially in the first pic here... I love the pink lips & eyeshadow... I'm so followin your blog!! love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!