Wednesday, February 8, 2012

You Big Slacker...

It’s quite noticeable I’ve been slacking on blogging.  To be honest I hate feeling like I have to come up with these poignant posts, when in reality I want to just post a picture of a strawberry because I had the most amazing strawberries that day and always want to remember the happiness they brought me. (Yes, I did just ramble on about a strawberry, but I'm telling you those strawberries were amazing...damit...I'm doing it again) 


 Initially I started blogging for myself, a digital scrapbook of my life.  Nothing has changed, except now I don’t really feel like I need to come on here on a daily, weekly or monthly basis to post just for the sake of posting.  

I guess long story short, this is not a job and I shouldn't feel bad because things are a little quiet here.  I have been using Instagram a TON!! (My user name is: IBleedPink)  I love being able to just post a picture and a few words  for that moment.  So if your really missng me, you can always find me there!

2 comments:

  1. awww! its perfectly fine. blogging is very time consuming...i can remember moments when short posts worked better! its not a job. its suppose to be a fun thing so post when you can...you are a newlywed. I don't expect to see A LOT of posting when you have a hubby to tend to. *smile* take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i appreciate te strawberry! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!