I know its crazy and silly, but I fear I will be having a mid life crisis and start wearing gold chains and get a convertible or something (I’m already a cougar with the younger man, so that’s checked off the list).
(This will be in less than a year..I know it!!)
So I am while I am still young and in my twenties, I thought I would make a short list of things I should do before I turn 30.
1. Slap someone back into reality…(I’ve always wanted to be in one of those moments were someone around me is freaking out and I can just slap them to calm them down…ha ha)
2. Learn to walk in high heels. (Me + Heels = A Broken Neck)
3. Delete my MySpace account
(Don't judge...I know you've done that same duckface bathroom pose.)
4. Throw away those size 6 jeans in my closet and FULLY accept that maybe my body never wants to go back to those days.
5. Actually Save money in my Savings Account (such a foreign concept) and stop using it as a piggy bank I break open every time there is a sale at the mall.
6. Cut back on the random amount of crap I buy each month. (But in fairness the crap has gotten to be much higher quality as I’ve gotten older)
7. Start a bar fight (and then immediately bail before the po-po’s come!!)
(See what P90X has done to my GUNS!!)
8. Start a project and actually FOLLOW-THROUGH with it.
9. Start on my Business Plan (and use all that college learning) so Dollface can become a retail location!
10. Be on T.V (preferably with my Top On!!)
I don’t have much time since the year is almost over, so I better get on this list.