Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Adventures at Walmart...

Last night I went to Wal-Mart to get Mr. Loco some dog food and waste my money on other random crap (Sham-Wow). So, anywho the BF and I are standing in the dog food section looking at the different types of dog food and there is this girl standing beside me along with two Wal-Mart employees stocking the shelves. Random girl proceeds to say, “I have a question, and this might sound dumb, but the picture of the dog on the can, is that the kind of dog that should eat that food?” So I turn around to see if she is serious and words cannot describe the intensity and seriousness on her face.

So the Wal-mart employee rolling her eyes says, “ No, that’s just a picture”. I think that comment just confused her even more, because I think she was expecting to go to the store and find her dog’s face on a can and be able to feed him. ( I was also thinking what have you been feeding your dog at this point)

I am standing there trying not to laugh out loud, I also notice the BF has walked off (stupid people seem to scare him off). Random girl is still standing there, even more distressed, and she decides to start talking to me (FYI: I tend to attract random weirdo’s, guess that how I got the BF….just kidding) the look on her face was priceless I mean she was literally about to start crying, she says to me “ You know they say they have a lot of variety, but they LIE, they LIE and that’s what really upsets me”. I quickly grabbled a bunch of stuff off the shelf so I could quickly remove myself from this situation as I had a feeling it was about to take a turn for the worse. (I was envisioning her turning green and Hulking, screaming and yelling in the aisle, throwing cans on the floor, knocking shelves over)

When I finally caught up with the BF we starting talking about, how we hope she doesn’t go to the cereal aisle. I mean is she going to see a box with count chocula on it and think, “Only Vampires can eat that”.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! LOL. Sometimes you feel so bad for people like this but sometimes you're just like...WHAT? If you know what I mean. Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post! hilarious. i cannot believe how dumb people can be sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That is the funniest/saddest thing I've heard in awhile. You never know what kind of crazies you'll find in Walmart - I avoid that place at all costs!

    Just want to add that I love your blog. Such entertaining stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am literally rolling on the floor laughing! My work colleague must think i am losing it...hell...who knew you get people like that (i thought they were ONLY from jokes)
    xoxo
    Love the images added to the story!
    You so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love!