I clicked on my 2010 resolution posts to see what I had accomplished and I was stoked to see I had actually accomplished a ton of the resolutions/goals I had set up for myself, for 2010. You can check it out here.
For me this is a proud accomplishment, because I will be the first one to admit I can be a little flightly and get bored with things rather quickly. So it amazes me that I have been able to maintain this blog for almost 3 years. I think I have become a much better blogger and it has really helped me to find myself in the process.
So here are my goals/resolutions for 2011...
1. Graduate Culinary school with HONORS!! (I’ve only been in school for a month, but it’s WAY harder than I expected to be, but I am working hard and have made it my mission to leave with those gold cords)
2. Plan an AMAZING wedding that is a true reflection of me and the wonderful man I am being blessed to marry. (Were trying to avoid getting wrapped up in all the unnecessary wedding crap and plan a day that makes us HAPPY, because in the end that’s what its truly all about)
3. Become more social. (I am pretty outgoing, but I have a tendency to talk myself out of doing things. I need to put myself out there more and make sure of the chapters of my life story are filled with great adventures).
4. Create my DREAM career. (I have realized that I NEVER NEVER want to work for anyone else again, (especially after my present job situation) I know I have the education and skills to create the perfect career for myself…which leads me to….
5. Make DOLLFACE DELIGHTS the most amazing company ever! ( I need to spend more time in growing my company, because it has the potential to MONSTER)
6. EMBRACE who I really am. ( So, what I am turning 30 and still love to wear Hello Kitty T-Shirts and wear colored hair extensions, I love that I have always been true to myself and need to stop caring what other people think about me)
7. Sign up for a Fitness class (I set a weight loss goal last year and FAILED, so I am going to take baby steps and find a fun class to join, wonder if they have a speed shopping…LOL)
8. Figure out how to use False Eyelashes. (I found out there is a guy in my class who does DRAG and I am so excited for him to give me make up tips and a complete DRAG MAKEOVER…WOO HOO!!)
9. Appreciate things more. ( I BITCH and MOAN a lot about my job and other things, but looking at the big picture I am pretty lucky, I have a great family, the most AMAZING boy, the cutest dog and the potential to make my dreams come true)
10. Stop being so tense!! (This one is major, I am a very Type A person and I get stressed out very easily ( My dentist actually told me he could tell I grind my teeth a lot). I can’t change everything and sometimes just need to go with the flow!)
I would love to know what your goals/resoultions are...if you post about them make sure to share the link in the comments so I can check them out!
(ALL PHOTOS FROM WEHEARTIT.com)